2018-03-26

Reverse Confetti. March sketch for you


Hello Fetti Friends!   I am sharing with you today my take on the March SFYTT.  

    Each month Reverse Confetti hosts a sketch challenge, you can stick to the sketch or let it inspire you with the open spaces to build off of it to create your own interpretation!   

And for my card I used the new Honey Bear stamp set. I love the little bears in this stamp set, it`s soo cute!  


I started with stamping a bear and a friendly buzzing bee with a and lots of apples from Honey Bear stamp set onto the Premier Polar White cardstock, coloring stamps with Copic markers and die cutting them with Honey Bear Confetti Cuts


To create the chalk board, I die cut a tag using Dashed Line Tag Confetti Cuts the piece of the Midnight Cardstock and I white heat embossed ‘for my teacher’ phrase on it. Then I added some chalk effect with the white pigment ink. And I added the frame using one of the Fun Times patterned cardstock  and tied the cord to finish the look.



I blended the front panel with Bumblebee Dye Ink and sprinkled with the water. I then adhered it to the card base and added grass silhouette using one of the Fun Times patterned cardstock. Also  I adhered the chalk board to the card, foam mounted the bear, the bee, apples and added some green sequins.

You still have a few days to play in the SFYTT challenge and opportunity to win $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store.   All the details can be found on the Reverse Confetti blog, you can click on the Current Month's SFYTT button!  I hope you get a chance to play along!!!  

Have a good day!









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий